Get the Vitamix Refurbished Blender at an Unbeatable Price. Plus Free Shipping Right Here!
The Certified Factory Reconditioned Vitamix Blender makes owning this high-powered blender a lot more affordable, compared with opting for a brand-new unit. But you must choose only the ones that have been Certified by Vitamix.
★This means these blenders passed the Quality Assurance at the Vita-Mix Factory and met the rigorous requirements of the company.★
Certified Reconditioned Vitamix Reviews – Is This the Blender for You?
A Vitamix blender isn’t for everyone because of its high cost. However, purchasing certified reconditioned vitamix blenders helps lower the cost, often by $100 or more. They’re still pricey, but with their versatility and the number of things they can be used to make, it can be worth it for some people.
These Reconditioned Blenders are heavy-duty machines. Adding a high-end blending machine to your culinary arsenal will serve you well in your kitchen. But again, because of their hefty price tags, some people resist the urge to purchase one.
However, through the existence of reconditioned units, you can surely save a bunch of money while owning this versatile, durable brand.
Vitamix Refurbished can be Ordered for Canada Customers by Clicking the Link Below!
Certified Reconditioned Standard Vitamix for Canadian Orders for the Most Popular C-Series Machines.
Is There a Warranty?
In addition to its affordable price, these units come with a full 5-year warranty and all the goodies that comes with a brand-new unit.
Are you ready to save time & money in the kitchen?
Once a person decides they want a Vitamix blender, they’ve got to determine which type of blender they want. The S-Series options are for individual servings, or smaller blending jobs. Those who want a regular size blender will want to go with the C-Series or the G-Series, which is the Elite version that’s a bit fancier.
Within each series, there are blenders that don’t have any presets, such as the S30, 5200 and 7500, as well as those that have presets, which are a bit more expensive. The presets can be very helpful, as you can start the blender and walk away. It will stop when the job is completed, and while it’s running it will use the ideal speed (or speeds) for the job.
A certified reconditioned model will look pretty much the same as a new model, although it may sometimes have a scratch or two on the bottom of the base. Any parts that are in any way not 100 percent perfect are replaced before the model is resold.
The blade may be simply sterilized and sharpened if it isn’t damaged, but the pitcher, lid and tamper are always replaced, as is the user manual if the seal has been broken.
Depending on which blender model you select will determines the type of bonuses you receive!
The bonuses can vary from free cookbooks to audio Cd’s where you can learn how to make the most delicious recipes, such as heart healthy green smoothies from professional chefs, with the same blender they are using.
With this in mind, you can obtain the 5200 refurbished Standard unit or the more advanced 7500 Next Generation series at a more affordable price. You can save up to $150 depending on the blender unit you want to obtain.
If kicking around the idea of making nutritious drinks and meals for your loved ones at home, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to own one of the most durable blenders on the market without costing a lot of money.
A Vitamix blender is pretty bulky, and older models of Vitamix blenders may be too tall to fit underneath a standard set of kitchen cabinets. If you want the blender to fit in this location, get one of the newer models, which have shorter, wider containers and bases so they’ll fit in this commonly-used location. The containers for the blender hold 64 ounces, except in the case of the personal size models.
Most Vitamix blenders have a dial and toggle type control system to determine speed and to cause the blender to pulse or turn on and off, unlike some of the other high-tech brands, which have touch screens or built-in buttons. Some people like the simplicity of this feature, while others aren’t as happy because it is a big harder to clean this type of controls.
However, the new Vitamix 780 is fully digital with a touchscreen control panel and 5 presets. This is the most expensive blender though.
What are the available units online?
There are 8 different packages offered by the company and every package includes a different class of blender.
The Two Speed blenders include a unit that has 2-peak horsepower motor but it doesn’t have variable speed dial. This means you have a High/Low speed and an On/Off switch for the ease of simple operation. No guess work on how to run these units!
2) Certified Reconditioned Standard Blenders – The lineup will include the 5200 refurbished, CIA Professional Series, Professional Series 200, Creations GC, TurboBlend VS, and the Total Nutrition Center (Canada’s blender package). The Refurbished Standard Blender not only includes the two-speed package, but is also has the variable speed dial for precision blending.
3) Certified Reconditioned Standard Programs – The Standard Programs is more advanced overall compared to the above two models. With five different colors available you can be assured to find the perfect one for your kitchen. Precise and worry free blending is the main features behind this package. The 3 preset programs are for making smoothies, delicious soups, and refreshing frozen desserts.
4) Certified Reconditioned Next Generation – Now you’re advancing to the 2.2 peak horse power motor with the Next Generation series. What’s unique is this increased horsepower from the 2-peak HP motor is actually quieter when running. Many families find this model most ideal because of its low-profile design. This model tucks away nicely right under your kitchen cabinets.
5) Certified Reconditioned Next Generation Programs – This is the elite model in the line-up. The brand-new Pro 750 and the Pro Vitamix 750 refurbished includes the 2.2-peak HP motor and comes in three color options – (brushed stainless, black, and red). As the most expensive and premier model available, you can be sure this blender will give you the ultimate experience.
6) Certified Reconditioned S30 – Are you looking for a personal blender to make smaller batches of nutritious drinks you can take along to the gym? Look no further! The S30 blender was engineered just for that purpose. The Vitamix S30 comes with both a 20 ounce and 40 ounce container making it a perfect match for those smaller recipes.
7) Certified Reconditioned 5300 – With the low profile 64 ounce container and the high-power 2.2 HP Motor you can be sure you’re going to blend through everything you put into this machine. The Vitamix refurbished 5300 is equipped with the pulse feature for making the perfect salsas!
8) Certified Reconditioned S55 – Take the guess work out of your blending needs. The S55 comes with 4 pre-programmed settings making so easy to mix up your favorite smoothie, sauce, or frozen dessert, and much more. Vitamix’s reconditioned s55 has two containers included with your purchase. Another nice feature of the Vitamix s55 is its blades, container, and lids are dishwasher safe!
All packages mentioned above come with a new BPA-free container plus their added bonuses. As mentioned earlier, these blenders offer several color options which is ideal for you to match your kitchen decor. There’s definitely a perfect blender available for you if having the ultimate blender at the best price possible is your desired goal!
For those who are interested in a blender just like the pros use, the company offers Standard Programs Models with pre-programmed settings, such as the 6300 and Professional Series 500. The units included in this package come with smoothies, frozen desserts, and hot soups pre-programmed settings, pulse toggle, as well as variable speed dial.
Note: When you order the Standard Programs Models, and after it’s delivered Free to your home, your package may reflect either the Professional 500 or 6300 unit.
Is the Vitamix Refurbished 7500 Available?
Yes, it sure is! It belongs to the next generation package of the company. It consists of models with a more powerful motor and performs quieter. These models will include the popular 7500 blender, Professional Series 300, and the Creations Elite . In addition to the unit, you’ll also get a container, a tamper and a cookbook.
The model units available in this package are equipped with a 2.2-peak horsepower motor. This means that you can make a smoothie in a matter of seconds.
What’s great about this package is that it includes a tutorial that teaches you how to properly use and maintain this machine, as well as how to make the best smoothies using this blender.
While most of the Vitamix blenders can’t be washed in the dishwasher, it isn’t hard to care for them. Simply add a few drops of dish soap, fill halfway with warm water and pulse the blender a few times and it will be clean. Rinse off any soap residue and air dry and it will be all ready for the next job.
All blenders are a little noisy, but according to certified reconditioned vitamix reviews, the Vitamix tends to be less noisy than similar high-end blenders, such as the Blendtec. The G-Series Next Generation versions have a particularly quiet motor for those who are concerned with blender noise.
A Vitamix blender can handle a wide variety of different tasks, including even such heavy duty tasks as making almond butter. It can also be used for making super smooth smoothies, hot soups, sauces, pesto, salsa, juices, flour, frozen desserts, nut milks, spreads, dips, purees, batters and even dough for pizza, pretzels, cookies or breads.
Having a blender this good means there’s no more need to have a separate food processor, immersion blender or mixer. While the larger versions aren’t as good at making small batches as the personal size versions, they are better at this task than the Blendtec blender. This is a great choice for people who like to make things from scratch from whole foods rather than relying on purchased processed foods.
What Healthy & Delicious Meals Can I Make For My Family?
Need some recipe ideas?
When purchasing a Vitamix blender, whether new or reconditioned, you get the blender, the BPA-free plastic container, the tamper and an owner’s manual, which features hundreds of recipes that can be used with the Vitamix.
The tamper is particularly handy, as it can help get the ingredients down from the sides and back to being blended without necessarily stopping the blender and opening it up to scrape down the sides, which is necessary with many blenders.
A new blender comes with a 7-year warranty, while a reconditioned version comes with a 5-year warranty. You can pay extra to increase the warranty on a new blender to 10 years. Either option has a 30-day, satisfaction guaranteed, no questions asked return policy, including shipping. This means if you want to try out the blender, there isn’t any risk. If you don’t like it, you can just send it back for a full refund.
The amount of money you will save is significant. Whatever package you choose, you can be sure of superior quality offered by the company. For many years, Vita Mix has been one of the leaders in manufacturing the finest blenders on the market. They are also known to produce most-consistent results when it comes to taste and texture.
You don’t have to worry about the durability of any blender which leaves the factory. As previously mentioned in the video above, every blender underwent a 17-point test to pass the stringent requirements of the company before the blender is labeled as a certified unit.
In addition, the Quality Control Department runs two more tests before the blender is packed for shipment and delivered to your home free of charge!
Start enjoying the numerous benefits of your very own high-powered, one-of-a-kind, blender. Order yours today by clicking on the orange button below.